To download the eBooks onto your iPad:
- Ensure you have the Books app (formerly iBooks) installed on your iPad. This is a free app available from the App Store.
- Using the Safari browser, log into the Learning System from your iPad.
- Go to the menu in the upper right corner- choose ‘study tools’, and ‘Downloadable Epubs’
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, click the link for the module file (below these instructions) you wish to save on your device. A new tab will open. Select that you would like to download or view in Books. NOTE: If you were prompted to download, you now need to tap the download manager (Icon is a circle with downward arrow – located to the right of the web address bar) and tap each book to open in the Books app. Do not click on the magnifying glass
- You should now be able to open and read the E-Books on your device.