These instructions and books are tested on current model Samsung Galaxy Tablets. Other tablets or devices may work, but formatting, tables or other elements may not be 100% compatable.
To download the E-Books onto your Android Tablet:
- Ensure you have the Google Play Books app installed on your tablet. This is a free app available from the Google Play Store*.
- Using the Chrome browser, log into the Learning System from your tablet.
- Go to the menu in the upper right corner- choose ‘study tools’, and ‘Downloadable Epubs’
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, click the link for the module file (below these instructions) you wish to save on your device. A new tab will open. If Prompted, select that you would like to view/open/upload to Google Play Books.
- You should now be able to open and read the E-Books on your device.
* If you are unable to download the Google Play Books app due to country restrictions, please attempt to download the Lithium e-reader app from the Google Play Store instead and use this to read the e-books.